This is a really quick and easy dish with heaps of flavour. I love to cook this when I want something fresh and yummy to eat but don't have a lot of time. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the oil, garlic and chilles in a small frying pan and cook over very low heat until garlic becomes a very pale golden, about 10-15 minutes.
- 2If things are moving too fast, use a simmer mat or flame tamer.
- 3Meanwhile cook the spaghetti in plenty of salted boiling water until cooked.
- 4Drain the pasta, reserving a small jugful of the cooking water.
- 5Turn the pasta into a heated dish.
- 6Pour over the hot oil with garlic and chillies, add the parsley and toss thoroughly.
- 7Add a little of the cooking water if necessary.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti with Olive Oil, Garlic and Chillies
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.1
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 13.8 g