Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a really quick and easy dish with heaps of flavour. I love to cook this when I want something fresh and yummy to eat but don't have a lot of time. Enjoy!
- Combine the oil, garlic and chilles in a small frying pan and cook over very low heat until garlic becomes a very pale golden, about 10-15 minutes.
- If things are moving too fast, use a simmer mat or flame tamer.
- Meanwhile cook the spaghetti in plenty of salted boiling water until cooked.
- Drain the pasta, reserving a small jugful of the cooking water.
- Turn the pasta into a heated dish.
- Pour over the hot oil with garlic and chillies, add the parsley and toss thoroughly.
- Add a little of the cooking water if necessary.
- Serve immediately.
Simple, quick, with enough kick to keep things interesting. My toddler enjoyed this also.
I make this often at home but always add a bit of parmesan on top to finish it off. If you don't have fresh chillis, you can use dried chilli flakes.
This is the way pasta should be - simple, easy and and very tasty. Thnnks for the reminder of less is best.