Spaghetti With Mussels, Tomatoes and Oregano
- Cook pasta in medium pot of boiling salted water until 'al dente', stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil and re-served anchovy oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
- Add anchovies, garlic, oregano and tomato paste; stir 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes; bring to boil.
- Add mussels. Cover; simmer until mussels open, about 5 minutes (discard any that do not open).
- Drain pasta; divide between 2 shallow bowls.
- Top with mussels and sauce. Makes 2 servings (can be doubled).
- That's it!