1/1 Photo of Spaghetti (With Mushroom Soup?!)
So I only had tomato paste and canned tomatoes... no tomato sauce. I was way too lazy to run to the grocery store and decided to improvise by using cream of mushroom soup. I was surprised it turned out as well as it did.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- cooked pasta, of your choice
- 1Brown the ground beef, onion and garlic in olive oil with bay leaves, oregano, basil, Italian Seasoning, salt.
- 2Add tomato paste, mushroom soup, sugar, and diced tomatoes.
- 3Stir well and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- 4Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
- 5Use sauce to top your cooked spaghetti.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti (With Mushroom Soup?!)
Serving Size: 1 (450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.0
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.5 mg
- Sodium 2058.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 30.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: