1/9 Photos of Spaghetti With Meatballs
A recipe from a National Supermarket chain as part of feed your family (based on 4 serves) dinner for $10 or less (that is aussie dollars and based on local prices for produce or chain specials at time of publication. Times are estimated. Though recipes recommends 500 grams of spaghetti I would only use about 350 grams for us and serve with a side salad of greens, tomatoes etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine mince, egg and chopped parsley in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Roll mixture into small balls.
- 3Cook spaghetti according to manufacturers instructions.
- 4Heat pan and 2 tablespoons oil and fry meatballs for approximately 3 minutes until nearly cooked through and set aside, cook in batches if needed, when completed clean pan.
- 5Add remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and saute onion and garlic in oil for 3 minutes, add diced tomatoes and meatballs, them simmer for 5 minutes.
- 6Serve meatball and sauce over the spaghetti.
- 7Personally would serve with a green/tossed salad.
- 8ALTERNATIVE TO COOK MEATBALLS - Roll mince and place into an alfoil line baking dish and bake at 175C (fan forced) for about 8 to 12 minutes and follow instructions from step 5.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti With Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (484 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1100.1
- Calories from Fat 407
- Total Fat 45.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 174.0 mg
- Sodium 156.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 113.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 56.2 g