- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 6 lbs coarsely chopped peeled tomatoes
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 8 cups hot cooked spaghetti (about 1 pound uncooked pasta)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat; add in garlic; cook/stir 2 minutes.
- Add in tomatoes, salt, and pepper; bring to a boil.
- Decrease heat, simmer 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the basil and parsley; cook 1 minute; taste and adjust seasonings.
- Serve over pasta.