Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a light, summery sauce to go over pasta. Ando dont let the word creamy fool you-theres no cream in it!!!
- 350 g spaghetti
- 375 ml evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3⁄4 cup grated tasty cheese
- salt, pepper,to taste
- 3 cups thinly sliced vegetables (peppers, zucchini, snow peas, mushrooms, broccoli etc)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta, and set aside.
- In another pot combine Evaporated milk, seeded mustard, cornstarch, grated tasty cheese and salt and pepper.
- Bring to boil.
- Add vegetables and parmesan cheese.
- Simmer for 1 minute.
- Serve over cooked pasta.
This made a very quick dinner for DH and me. The recipe was reduced to 2 servings and the vegetables were a combination of sliced zucchini and red and green bell peppers. The vegetables were sautÃ©ed lightly and spooned over the pasta then topped with the sauce.