- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh mint leaves
- 1 lb spaghetti
- ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- In a small bowl, add the oil, zest, garlic, mint and 1 teaspoon salt.
- When the water is boiling, add 1 tablespoon salt and the pasta.
- Cook until al dente; drain, allowing some of the cooking water to cling to the noodles.
- Return the dripping noodles to the pot and toss with the oil mixture.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper; divide among 4 warmed pasta bowls and serve.