A different way to serve pasta. Angelo's creation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- 2Add salt and spaghetti and cook until al dente.
- 3Meanwhile, in a skillet with butter over medium heat, add the shallots.
- 4Saute until cooked.
- 5Remove the zest from the lemon, careful not to get any of the bitter white part.
- 6Cut the lemon zest into long thin strips.
- 7Stir half the lemon zest and the shrimp seasoned with salt and pepper into the skillet to cook.
- 8Drain the spaghetti and save the water.
- 9Add the spaghetti to the skillet along with 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water.
- 10Cook for a few minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
- 11Transfer to a serving platter and sprinkle with parsley, pepper and the remaining lemon zest.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti With Lemon Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.2
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 80.4 mg
- Sodium 112.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 24.2 g