- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 lb sweet Italian turkey sausage
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (7 -10 ounce) bagof fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 large white onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil spaghetti until al dente.
- prepare a large non-stick skillet on med-high heat with olive oil.
- chop sausage links into bite size chunks and cook until browned in the skillet.
- chop onion into large chunks and add to the skillet, mix with sausage.
- add garlic, salt, and red pepper flakes.
- add tomatoes and spinach.
- mix well until heated through.
- serve over spaghetti or mix it all up.