This dish has been a hit with my family and was even requested at an office potluck! You can't mess this up, it's so easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil spaghetti until al dente.
- 2prepare a large non-stick skillet on med-high heat with olive oil.
- 3chop sausage links into bite size chunks and cook until browned in the skillet.
- 4chop onion into large chunks and add to the skillet, mix with sausage.
- 5add garlic, salt, and red pepper flakes.
- 6add tomatoes and spinach.
- 7mix well until heated through.
- 8serve over spaghetti or mix it all up.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti With Italian Sausage, Spinach, and Diced Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.8
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 39.5 mg
- Sodium 731.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 23.6 g