Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ready in 20 minutes. One of my "can't be bothered" range of recipes. Most of the ingredients live in my cupboard anyway and the others are widely available. Use the castelli if you are veggie, otherwise use the grana padano.
- 350 g spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 650 g courgettes, in matchsticks
- 25 g butter, in chunks
- 50 g castelli cheese or 50 g grana padano
- 1 bunch basil, torn
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, torn
- Cook spaghetti according to pack instructions.
- Heat oil and fry garlic but do not brown. Add courgettes and lower heat. Cook for 4 minutes until tender.
- Drain spaghetti and add to courgettes, add remaining ingredients and toss well.