1/1 Photo of Spaghetti With Garlic, Olive Oil and Chile Pepper Simple!
I make this all the time and just love it. Please adjust pepper to your tastes. Also, we serve with fresh grated Parmigiano Reggiano and a good crusty french bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in boiling, well-salted water, following package directions to avoid overcooking.
- 2While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil over medium-low heat in a large skillet and add garlic, cooking gently until garlic is soft.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in crushed chile pepper.
- 4The moment the pasta is ready, drain, reserving about 1 cup of the cooking water, and add pasta to skillet.
- 5Toss with oil and garlic until well mixed, adding some of the cooking water if pasta seems too dry.
- 6Add parsley and toss again. Correct seasoning and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti With Garlic, Olive Oil and Chile Pepper Simple!
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 615.9
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 15.5 g