Recipe by Gingerbear
Havent made this one yet but I will soon. This sounds delicious. I am not sure about the serving size on this one so I am going to guess 2? I hope that I am close.
- 3⁄4 lb spaghetti
- 1⁄2 cup virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed hot pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated romano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti and drain.
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy skillet along with the garlic, hot pepper flakes and salt.
- When the garlic just starts to change color add the chicken broth.
- Cook the broth for about 5 minutes, or until it is reduced by half.
- Stir in the cooked spaghetti, parsley and cheese.
- Toss the spaghetti until thoroughly coated.
- Serve hot or cold.