Havent made this one yet but I will soon. This sounds delicious. I am not sure about the serving size on this one so I am going to guess 2? I hope that I am close.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook spaghetti and drain.
- 2Heat the olive oil in a heavy skillet along with the garlic, hot pepper flakes and salt.
- 3When the garlic just starts to change color add the chicken broth.
- 4Cook the broth for about 5 minutes, or until it is reduced by half.
- 5Stir in the cooked spaghetti, parsley and cheese.
- 6Toss the spaghetti until thoroughly coated.
- 7Serve hot or cold.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti With Garlic, Hot Pepper And Parsley
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1161.4
- Calories from Fat 529
- Total Fat 58.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 744.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 130.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 26.9 g