Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My FAVORITE WW recipe, 4 regular points per serving
Make and share this Spaghetti With Fresh Tomatoes and Basil - Weight Watchers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb Campari tomatoes, chopped
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 6 ounces spaghetti
- 1⁄2 cup basil, minced
- Combine tomatoes, oil, garlic, salt and pepper in serving bowl.
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
- Drain spaghetti and add to the tomato misture; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with the basil.