Recipe by Lightly Toasted
Posted by request. This is a wonderful version of an alfredo sauce. Soooooo rich!
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded fontina
- 1⁄2 cup grated provolone cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghettie according to pkg directions, drain and keep hot.
- In a 3 qt saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Stir in flour until blended, cook 30 seconds.
- Gradually stir in half and half.
- Cook, stirring until mixture boils and slightly thickens.
- Stir in cheeses and seasonings until cheeses are melted and smooth.
- Pour hot pasta into warm large bowl.
- Pour sauce over the top, sprinkle with parsley.
- Toss until spaghetti is well coated.