Recipe by Babs in Toyland
This is a "no cook" sauce that can be cooked if you choose. Quick and easy and yummy!
Top Review by Massachusetts Mom
I changed the proportions a bit since I had more cheese & less tomatoes, but the flavors together are really good! And it's super easy to make. I also added some onion powder.
- 3 (16 ounce) canshunt's diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta, cooked according to package directions
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
- (If you want the cheese to melt more, cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes- but it is not necessary to cook the sauce).
- Toss with cooked pasta and sprinkle some Parmesan cheese on top.