Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy 20 min prep, 30 min cook, 6 serve
- 1⁄4 cup fish stock
- 2 lbs peeled uncooked deveined shrimp
- 18 ounces spaghetti or 1⁄4 cup linguine
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- Heat the oil in a heavy lager nonstick frying pan over medium heat add onion & saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic & saute for about 1 minute
- Add squash, eggplant, rosemary & thyme and saute for 8/10 minute.
- Add wine & broth bring to a simmer until squash is tender and the liquid is reduced by about half stirring occasionally about 10 minute
- Add the shrimp and simmer gently until almost cooked through, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Season to taste w/ salt & pepper.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to boil over heat and add the pasta and cook until tender but firm stirring often, about 8/10 minute Drain pasta.
- Toss pasta, squash mix and butter in large bowl until thick and coated serve on platter.
I have to say that this recipe is missing a whole lot of ingredients...nowhere in the ingredient list does it say anything about olive oil, white wine or butternut squash.All of this is listed in the recipe, but no quantities. I will post the real recipe which I just made and I must say it was outstanding. I would modify but it really is missing too much.