1/1 Photo of Spaghetti With Creamy Tomato and Goat Cheese Sauce
From 365 Ways to Cook Pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in skillet; stir in garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- 2Add tomatoes and simmer until reduced to a thick mixture, about 10 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in plenty of boiling water, 7-10 minutes.
- 4Add the goat cheese to the tomato sauce; heat, stirring, over low heat until fairly smooth.
- 5Toss the hot pasta with the tomato sauce, parsley and black pepper.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti With Creamy Tomato and Goat Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 527.9
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 156.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 18.1 g