Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple but decadently rich sauce, serve with garlic bread and a glass of your favourite wine
- 275 g spaghetti
- 1 onion, chopped
- 50 g butter
- 250 g spinach, chopped
- 150 ml natural yoghurt
- 125 g soft cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Cook pasta according to packet.
- Fry the onion in the butter until soft.
- Add spinach and stir until wilted.
- Add all other ingredients and warm through without boiling.
- Toss pasta in sauce and serve.