1 hr 5 mins
Eating at home is most often the best thing to do because one can dish out something healthy and tasty! This is the famous Indian Chef Sanjeev Kapoor's recipe from the Young Times magazine dated April 12th'05. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 250 g spaghetti
- 1 cup ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 5 -6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 -2 red chile, crushed
- 10 -12 fresh basil leaves, washed and chopped
- 7 -8 teaspoons black peppercorns, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon cheese, grated
- 1Boil 6 cups of water in a large pan.
- 2Add 1/2 tablespoons of oil and salt to taste.
- 3Fold in spaghetti and cook until al dente.
- 4Drain and keep warm once cooked.
- 5Heat the remaining oil in a pan.
- 6Fold in garlic and onions. Saute until light brown in colour.
- 7Add chicken mince, mix well and cook on low flame till the mince has cooked.
- 8Stir in tomato puree and crushed red chillies. Saute for a minute.
- 9Season with salt, then add basil and remove from heat.
- 10Arrange spaghetti on a serving platter.
- 11Sprinkle crushed peppercorns, parsley and cheese over it.
- 12Pour chicken sauce with a spoon over it.
- 13Put the platter under a hot grill for 2 minutes to melt the cheese.
- 14Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti With Chicken Mince Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 750.3
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 90.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 125.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 22.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: