Spaghetti With Chicken Bolognese Sauce
- In a large saucepan, heat oil and add onion, carrot and sauté until softened for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add chicken and garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add wine and stir until almost all evaporated.
- Stir in the canned tomatoes with juice, chicken stock and parsley and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer for approximately 30 minutes.
- In a separate pan, cook spaghetti until al dente.
- Add cream and cook for 5 more minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- Toss pasta with sauce and garnish with parmesan cheese.