Recipe by dale!
A quick and healthy lunch or dinner for 1.
Top Review by realbirdlady
This is a quick and healthy dish, but not a very flavorful one. I'd suggest increasing the amount of garlic, adding some fresh ground pepper, and perhaps an additional herb such as basil if available. It would also be good to take a few more minutes of prep time to salt and squeeze the grated zucchini, so that the finished dish would be a little less watery.
- 125 g spaghetti (I use wholemeal)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 small zucchini, grated
- 125 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- chopped fresh parsley, to serve (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta until al dente, following packet directions.
- Heat the oil in a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic, zucchini and tomatoes.
- Cook, stirring, for about 3 minutes.
- Stir through the hot cooked pasta.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve sprinkled with parsley.