1/3 Photos of Spaghetti With Cheese Burgers (Yummm)
Kimberley Quinlan's Note:
This Is a Fabulas receipe It is gfreat for just 2 or for a family it is versitle on the amount you want to make , It is so simple and Delisious WOW , If youlike Cheese burgers and Pasta this is a Must try,
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break pasta strands in 3 and cook as package directions.
- 2Drain and rinse with hot water than cold water than set aside
- 3combine beef,Ketchup,onion soup, Shape into Patties.
- 4brown Quickly in butter and set aside
- 5Cook onions and celery until tender than add tomatoesand Seasonings Bring to a boil and Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- 6Stir in pasta pour into a 2 Quart Baking Dish.
- 7Top With Patties and grated cheese.
- 8Bake at 375 F for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti With Cheese Burgers (Yummm)
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1254.3
- Calories from Fat 497
- Total Fat 55.3 g
- Saturated Fat 25.1 g
- Cholesterol 205.4 mg
- Sodium 1990.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.7 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 67.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: