Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This Is a Fabulas receipe It is gfreat for just 2 or for a family it is versitle on the amount you want to make , It is so simple and Delisious WOW , If youlike Cheese burgers and Pasta this is a Must try,
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, Chopped
- 1⁄3 cup celery, Chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄3 cup cheddar cheese, Grated
- Break pasta strands in 3 and cook as package directions.
- Drain and rinse with hot water than cold water than set aside
- combine beef,Ketchup,onion soup, Shape into Patties.
- brown Quickly in butter and set aside
- Cook onions and celery until tender than add tomatoesand Seasonings Bring to a boil and Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Stir in pasta pour into a 2 Quart Baking Dish.
- Top With Patties and grated cheese.
- Bake at 375 F for 20 minutes.
This is delicious, and made from ingredients usually already on hand! It sounded like a strange combination, but the onion soup mix just gives the meat such a delicious flavor. I'm making this again!
My Kids loved this they are not easy to please but in a big family to please everyone is a BIG plus thanks . I will be making this alot in the future. this is quick easy tasty and a Great family dish .. The burgers suggestion just as the receipe says just Brown they cook so nice in the oven the flavor into the Spaghetti GREAT !!!!!!! Stuff thank you for pleasing everyone in a family of 9 Thanks Kimberley