Prep 3 mins
Cook 7 mins
Yet more quick, easy, and cheap college student food. I picked this one up from my roommate in Chicago.
- 1 quart boiling water
- 2 teaspoons salt or 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 4 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Cook noodles in boiling, salted water until done (about 7 minutes).
- Drain noodles and return to pan.
- Add butter and parsley, and toss to mix.
Buttered noodles are a favorite of mine, however, I thought this dish was dry. One tablespoon of butter barely coated the cooked spaghetti. I added additonal butter and once it was plated grated a small amount of parmesan over the top.
Simple and yummy; verrryy filling.
DS's favorite lunch. So easy and basic. We make this a lot around here! Thanks, littleturtle.