Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Plain plain plain. This is how my hubby likes his noodles. From 365 Ways to Cook Pasta.
Make and share this Spaghetti With Butter and Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Cook spaghetti in plenty of boiling salted water until al dente, 7-10 minutes.
- Melt butter in a small skillet.
- Toss spaghetti with melted butter, cheese and parsley. Serve hot.
I made this as a side dish and my family enjoyed it. It was simple to make and I followed the recipe exactly as written.
My daughter has become a vegetarian and I am trying new meatless dishes for all of us. Everyone loved this. Simple and easy.
This is great for a quick dinner. My kids love the spaghetti this way -- sometimes better than with tomato sauce!! I don't measure the butter or parmesan -- just throw it all together :)