Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Plain plain plain. This is how my hubby likes his noodles. From 365 Ways to Cook Pasta.
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Cook spaghetti in plenty of boiling salted water until al dente, 7-10 minutes.
- Melt butter in a small skillet.
- Toss spaghetti with melted butter, cheese and parsley. Serve hot.
I made this as a side dish and my family enjoyed it. It was simple to make and I followed the recipe exactly as written.
My daughter has become a vegetarian and I am trying new meatless dishes for all of us. Everyone loved this. Simple and easy.
This is great for a quick dinner. My kids love the spaghetti this way -- sometimes better than with tomato sauce!! I don't measure the butter or parmesan -- just throw it all together :)