Recipe by Chef 'Diva Divine
Another Italian dish that is sure to please, and it is really quick and easy
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 12 ounces spaghetti noodles (cooked)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook onions in dressing in large skillet. Increase heat to medium-highhh and add meat; cook till browned.
- Stir in tomato sauce, and tomatoes; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to med-low and simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in cream cheese until well blended.
- Mix with cooked noodles and sprinkle with cheese.