Recipe by Lola in Los Angeles, CA
Easy sauce with cream of mushroom soup that was printed in the Sunset Magazine in the 1950's. Easy to make for a delicious dinner with salad and garlic bread.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces dried spaghetti
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, cook the ground beef and onion until meat is brown and onion tender. Drain. Stir in mushroom soup, tomato sauce, mushrooms, Italian seasoning, and pepper. Bring to boiling: reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain. Serve sauce over hot spagetti. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.