Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Can be served as a main dish or side.
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons julienned basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- In a saucepan, gently boil the cream until it is reduced by half, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the basil, lemon juice, and salt.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente, about 7-10 minutes; drain.
- Toss pasta with cream sauce and serve.
Quite tasty! The cream will have the sweet scent of basil. It's super easy and fast. I cooked some bacon on the side and tossed it into the mix. I liked my addition. Give this recipe a try!