1/4 Photos of Spaghetti With Bacon, Garlic and Pine Nuts As I Like It!
This is very simple meal I cook if I am in a hurry, or have nothing else to eat (I always have ingredients for this meal at home). This meal is also thirsty; requires fine red wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put olive oil in a frying pan and add finely sliced bacon (or Croatian “prsut”) and roughly grounded pine nuts and pepper. Fry a bit, than cut the heat and add finely minced garlic. Garlic must not burn; it is enough heat in the pan.
- 2In the meantime, cook spaghetti according to manufacturer manual, but reduce it for 1-2 minutes to be al dente.
- 3Strain spaghetti really well and add on, again heated oil and bacon. Add oregano.
- 4Simmer well to cover spaghetti with all ingredients. Serve with grated parmesan and red wine.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti With Bacon, Garlic and Pine Nuts As I Like It!
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1473.1
- Calories from Fat 636
- Total Fat 70.7 g
- Saturated Fat 23.8 g
- Cholesterol 101.8 mg
- Sodium 1835.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 141.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 68.2 g