Recipe by MizzNezz
My kids called this the "bestes spaghetti". And the grownups liked it too!!!
Top Review by cookin'forusinTN
A different take on spaghetti. Easy to make. I made this exactly as listed except I doubled the recipe. My kids & I loved it. My husband said it was okay, he doesn't like to change traditional recipes. Thanks for a great recipe.
- 1⁄4 lb diced bacon
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 12 ounces cooked spaghetti
Directions See How It's Made
- In med.
- skillet cook bacon until crisp.
- Drain most of the fat off.
- Add garlic and onions and cook until soft.
- Add tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Add peas and cook 2 more minutes.
- Place spaghetti on plate and spoon sauce over.