Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A really simple and quick pasta dish, that's delicious.
- 200 g spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 red Thai chile, chopped finely
- 40 g roasted pine nuts (1/4 cup)
- 40 g flaked parmesan cheese (1/2 cup)
- 100 g baby rocket, chopped
- Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water until just tender, drain.
- Meanwhile heat oil in small saucepan, cook garlic and chilli, stirring, about 30 seconds or until garlic just softens and is fragrant (do not brown the garlic).
- Place hot drained pasta and oil mixture in large bowl with pine nuts, cheese and rocket, toss to combine.
Delicious! I completely changed the quantities ( i normally allow around 150g spaghetti per person) but loved this combination. was simple & quick. thanks!
yum! the pine nuts totally make this dish.
Terese, this is fabulous. Great flavours and made a excellent light dinner. I always have rocket in my garden so will make this often as all ingredients are what I normally have on hand. Thinking of you, hugs, Jules.