- 12 ounces ground beef
- 4 ounces ground pork or 1 lb ground beef
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup minced onion
- 1⁄8 cup chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ingredients thoroughly by hand or with kitchen aid with paddle attachment.
- Roll into balls, 2-3 ounces each.
- Bake at 250° until internal temperature is 165° (about 45 minutes).
- Another option is to pan fry in olive oil for a crispier, more browned exterior.