Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cooked spagetti and steak rolls can be made ahead, and heated at the last minute.
- 1 lb cooked spaghetti
- 1⁄2 lb steak
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- garlic powder or crushed garlic
- salt and pepper
- 4 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- olive oil
- italian seasoning
- Cut steak into thin slices.
- Pound strips flat with rolling pin or what have you.
- Sprinkle with cheese and garlic.
- Roll up until steak roll is about 3/4 in diameter.
- Cut off and skewer with a toothpick.
- Continue till all steak is rolled.
- Heat heavy bottomed fry pan with a thin coating of olive oil.
- Fry steak rolls until browned to your taste.
- Remove from pan and add cooked spagetti.
- Toss until warm through (add more olive oil if needed).
- Add chopped tomatoes and 1/2 cup parmesean cheese.
- Add steak rolls, reduce heat and cover until all is heated.
- Serve hot w/ green salad.
We really enjoyed this meal. It was pretty quick to assemble and very tasty. Thanks for the great recipe.