Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My kids loved this dish, and when they married some of their wives began making it. I don't remember where I got the recipe, only that I've made it for years.
- 16 ounces spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil (less if needed)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4 1⁄4 ounces black olives, chopped
- 12 ounces tuna, drained
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 4 ounces pimientos, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, and drain.
- Add olive oil,salt, pepper,and stir til coated.
- add olives,onion,pimentos,Swiss cheese, and the tuna, and Toss.
Extremely easy yet delicious! This recipe gave me a great base to create a yummy lunch! I used 2 oz whole wheat spag and mixed in 1 1/2 tsp fat free butter spread, 1/8 tsp garlic salt, 1/8 tsp onion powder, 1/4 tsp italian seas, 1/16 tsp black pepper & 1 tsp parm cheese. I wanted to make it "italian-ish!" I topped it with 6 oz tuna, 1/4 cup red fat mozz cheese & 2 tbsp frozen peas. Baked at 350 for 15 min till heated & cheese had melted. Thank u for helping me out, I will make this again for sure!
so simple and easy to fix, and tasty. We enjoyed this very much, and will be making it often. I didn't change a thing.