1/3 Photos of Spaghetti Torte
Another recipe delivered to my e-mail from Allrecipes. I'm going to store it here so I can find it when I want it. I have two springform pans and have only used them once. I'm looking forward to using one with this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 9 x 3 inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- 2Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- 3Rinse spaghetti with cold water and drain.
- 4In a large bowl, combine Parm with ricotta cheese, Italian seasoning and egg whites.
- 5Toss with cooked/rinses spaghetti to coat.
- 6Press half the spaghetti mixture the pan.
- 7sprinkle with half the basil.
- 8top with half the tomatoes
- 9place half the provolone cheese on top of tomatoes.
- 10Repeat last 4 steps with remaining half of ingredients.
- 11Bake in preheated 350 (F) degree oven for 30 minutes.
- 12Let stand about 15 minutes.
- 13Remove sides of pan.
- 14Transfer to a serving platter, cut into wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Torte
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.3
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.6 mg
- Sodium 350.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 23.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: