Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Spaghetti cake, that always goes down well. Can be served with a commercial bottled sauce and your own home made sauce. Bacon or ham could also be added.
- Heat oven to 350degF (174degC).
- Spray a round spring form pan with cooking spray.
- Cook spaghetti according to directions.
- Rinse with cold water and drain.
- While spaghetti is cooking, combine parmesan cheese,ricotta cheese,egg whites, sundried tomatoes and olives in a bowl.
- Toss with cooked spaghetti until evenly coated.
- Press half spaghetti in prepared pan, sprinkle with half tomatoes and basil.
- Press remaining spaghetti mixture into pan, sprinkle with remaining basil and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes, remove sides of pan and transfer to serving plate.
- Cut into wedges to serve.