Spaghetti cake, that always goes down well. Can be served with a commercial bottled sauce and your own home made sauce. Bacon or ham could also be added.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350degF (174degC).
- 2Spray a round spring form pan with cooking spray.
- 3Cook spaghetti according to directions.
- 4Rinse with cold water and drain.
- 5While spaghetti is cooking, combine parmesan cheese,ricotta cheese,egg whites, sundried tomatoes and olives in a bowl.
- 6Toss with cooked spaghetti until evenly coated.
- 7Press half spaghetti in prepared pan, sprinkle with half tomatoes and basil.
- 8Press remaining spaghetti mixture into pan, sprinkle with remaining basil and tomatoes.
- 9Sprinkle grated cheese over top.
- 10Bake for 30 minutes.
- 11Let stand for 10 minutes, remove sides of pan and transfer to serving plate.
- 12Cut into wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Torte
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.1
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 21.8 mg
- Sodium 293.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 22.1 g