Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- Boil the spaghetti whole by first putting the ends in water, and as they become soft they will bend enough so that you can get them in a kettle without breaking.
- When the spaghetti is ready, rinse it with cold water, and lay it out straight on a paper towel.
- Remember to grease your timbale or muffin molds, and then coil the spaghetti around the inside of the timbale mold or muffin tins, so that it will be like a cup or a shell.
- (This should completely cover the mold.) Fill these shells with chicken, salamon, peas or your choice of vegetables and bake for 30 minutes at 300°F.
- For a touch of glamour, place a little piece of pimento at the bottom of the mold and when the mold is emptied upside-down, there will be a nice decorative touch.
Very quick and easy recipe. I followed the directions exactly. I used red, yellow and green peppers, onion and sweet corn kernels for mine. When I took it out of the oven and inverted it on my plate I topped with grated Parmesan cheese. Very tasty!