Recipe by roseplummer
My kids are fans of the show icarly and wanted spaghetti tacos like Spencer makes so these are what we came up with.
Top Review by seal angel
I have made these before for my daughter, after she watched the show ICarly. I just made regular spaghetti with the sauce and shoved it in the shells. I didn't think it was great but she did. The stars are based on her because it was made for her.
- 1⁄2 lb thin spaghetti noodles
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning, low sodium
- 1 (8 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese (we used cheddar jack)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 12 crunchy taco shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the ground beef.
- Drain and season with the taco seasoning and add the taco sauce to make a sort of spaghetti sauce.
- While you are cooking the meat cook up the spaghetti noodles.
- Once the meat and sauce is done mix in the drained noodles.
- Heat the shells per the package directions.
- Place desired portion of spaghetti in the taco shells and top with salsa and shredded cheese.