Spaghetti Squash With Spaghetti Sauce
- slice the squash in half length-wise.
- Steam it for about 15-20 minutes until it is soft and it comes out in strands easily with a fork (if you don't have a steamer you can turn it upside down in a pyrex pan with some water and microwave it for about 15-20 minutes) While the squash is cooling, saute the mushrooms, onions, and green pepper in a sauce pan until they start to get soft.
- Add the can of spaghetti sauce and simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Scrape the spaghetti squash out with a fork into a pyrex baking dish.
- Add the sauce, mix, cover the top with cheese, and bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.