Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy Spaghetti Squash
- Take a paring knife and stick little holes all over squash.
- Put the squash in a baking dish and bake about an 1 hour at 350 degrees F. or until soft.
- Cut the squash in half.
- Scoop out seeds and throw them away.
- Take a fork and "scrape" the inside of the squash into strings, letting them fall into a serving bowl.
- Toss with Parmesan cheese and butter.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
I'm a firstimer, and I'd like to thank you for introducing me to a new favorite!! Stuck to your directions and it turned out AMAZING! I think two writers need to adjust cooking times according to squash size, perhaps checking progress midway through cooking time would be prudent, too long = mushy, too little = hard to scrape and crunchy, go figure. Thanks Lali
This was really good. I did add a little half and half to make it creamy and it was perfect. I loved the easiness of making this. Will make again.
My youngest teen daughter has been making her spaghetti squash like this forever. She eats practically the whole thing all by herself!