Recipe by Lali
Easy Spaghetti Squash
Top Review by hdg2vega
I'm a firstimer, and I'd like to thank you for introducing me to a new favorite!! Stuck to your directions and it turned out AMAZING! I think two writers need to adjust cooking times according to squash size, perhaps checking progress midway through cooking time would be prudent, too long = mushy, too little = hard to scrape and crunchy, go figure. Thanks Lali
Directions See How It's Made
- Take a paring knife and stick little holes all over squash.
- Put the squash in a baking dish and bake about an 1 hour at 350 degrees F. or until soft.
- Cut the squash in half.
- Scoop out seeds and throw them away.
- Take a fork and "scrape" the inside of the squash into strings, letting them fall into a serving bowl.
- Toss with Parmesan cheese and butter.
- Salt and pepper to taste.