1/1 Photo of Spaghetti Squash With Grilled Chicken and Sundried Tomatoes
1 hr 15 mins
This is a very simple "meat and a veg" meal that totally tricks your brain into thinking it's getting carbs!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F).
- 2With a sharp knife, cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise.
- 3Scrape/remove seeds with a spoon.
- 4Place squash halves cut side down on a baking sheet: bake for 45 minutes. Let squash cool.
- 5Using a fork, scrape the inside of the squash with the tines to remove strands.
- 6In a large, deep skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic. Saute 1 minute.
- 7Add 1/4 cup of chicken broth, sun-dried tomatoes, and broccoli and saute 5 minutes.
- 8Add peas, grilled chicken, and remaining 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- 9Shake about 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese into mixture (just enough to thicken the chicken broth).
- 10Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover skillet and simmer for about 3 minutes.
- 11Serve on top of the squash strands with fresh shaved Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Squash With Grilled Chicken and Sundried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.4
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 49.1 mg
- Sodium 265.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 19.0 g