This is a very simple "meat and a veg" meal that totally tricks your brain into thinking it's getting carbs!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F).
- With a sharp knife, cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise.
- Scrape/remove seeds with a spoon.
- Place squash halves cut side down on a baking sheet: bake for 45 minutes. Let squash cool.
- Using a fork, scrape the inside of the squash with the tines to remove strands.
- In a large, deep skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic. Saute 1 minute.
- Add 1/4 cup of chicken broth, sun-dried tomatoes, and broccoli and saute 5 minutes.
- Add peas, grilled chicken, and remaining 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Shake about 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese into mixture (just enough to thicken the chicken broth).
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover skillet and simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Serve on top of the squash strands with fresh shaved Parmesan cheese.