Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
From The New Atkins for a New You Cookbook. Per Serving: 6 net carbs, 8 total carbs, 2g fiber, 1g protein, 6g fat, 90 calories
- 2 1⁄2 lbs spaghetti squash
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons oregano, chopped fresh
- 1 clove, garlic, chopped
- ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 350*F.
- Pierce squash in several places with a knife; set on a baking sheet.
- Bake until tender when pierced with a knife, about 1 hours.
- Meanwhile, melt butter, parmesan, parsley, oregano, and garlic in small saucepan over med heat.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise.
- Discard seeds, loosen strands with fork and remove from the shell.
- Transfer to a large bowl, toss with butter mix, then add salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot.