Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is from FIRST magazine and it was so good, I thought it should be shared!
- 1 spaghetti squash, halved lengthwise
- 1⁄2 cup fennel bulb, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped leek
- 1 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon mediterranean seasoning
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- In partially covered microwave safe dish, place squash cut side down and cook 8 minute in microwave.
- Cool slightly.
- Using fork, remove strands.
- In skillet coated with olive oil-flavored cooking spray, cook fennel and leek for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add chopped tomato and seasoning; cook 1 minute more.
- Remove from heat; add feta cheese.
- Spoon over squash.