Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Not my recipe. . but yummy!
Make and share this Spaghetti Squash With Broccoli and Leek recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 3 large crowns broccoli
- 1 leek
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper
- Cut squash in half, remove seeds and stem.
- Bring about 8 cups of water with a dash of salt to a boil, add squash and cover. Cook for 30 minutes or until the inside is tender and translucent.
- Slice up leek and broccoli.
- Add olive oil to large frying pant and saute leek and saute for a minute, then add the broccoli and cook another minute.
- Throw in the vinegar and salt and cook until the liquid reduces.
- Put broccoli and leek into a serving dish. Take cooked squash and use a fork to shred out the flesh.
- Add black pepper and serve.