This little recipe I saw on the TV and jotted down. I recently tried it and it was quite lovely. Surprisingly, it made quite a lot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop off the top (stemmed end) of the spaghetti squash. Cut spaghetti squash long ways down the middle. Scoop out the stringy insides with seeds and set aside.
- 2Put the two spaghetti squash halves into a pot of boiling water and let sit until insides are soft. Separate squash seeds and pulp. Chop up pulp into smaller segments.
- 3In a saucepan, combine the heavy whipping cream, the squash pulp, and sprinkle in 1/2 of the parmesan cheese over medium-medium low heat; stirring constantly.
- 4Add more parmesan cheese every five to six minutes until all is in the pan.
- 5Stir the sauce until all of the parmesan cheese is melted and sauce is thick (approximately 20-25 minutes).
- 6When the spaghetti squash halves are soft, scoop out the inside on to a plate or bowl and top with the alfredo sauce.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Squash With Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 933.4
- Calories from Fat 752
- Total Fat 83.6 g
- Saturated Fat 51.5 g
- Cholesterol 274.8 mg
- Sodium 1340.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 32.4 g