Top Review by Karen-Ann
Love this recipe. Added a little parmesan in the middle and on top. It was great. Shared it with some friends at work.....we are doing Weight Watchers and this is one of the best recipes around. Even got my husband, Mr Meat and Potatoes, to try it and he went out and bought more green peppers for me to do this again. Yea!!! Great Job. ~K-A
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable stock
- 1 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shiitake mushroom, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups spaghetti squash, cooked & shredded
- 4 green bell peppers
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pan spray a shallow baking dish& set aside.
- Bring stock to a boil in a large skillet.
- Add zucchini, shiitakes, green onions, basil, thyme, garlic& pepper.
- Simmer until the vegetables are tender, no longer than 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat& mix in the squash, set aside.
- Slice off& reserve the tops of the peppers.
- Remove& discard the seeds.
- Place the peppers on the pan sprayed baking sheet.
- Spoon the filling into the peppers.
- Replace the tops, cover& bake for about 30 minutes.