1/1 Photo of Spaghetti Squash Saute
1 hr 20 mins
From "Cooking a la Heart"- Delicious Heart Healthy Recipes from the Mankato Heart Health Program, 1988.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place whole spaghetti squash in baking dish.
- 2Prick all over with fork.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes or until tender; cool.
- 4Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
- 5With fork, scoop out flesh into medium bowl, separating into spaghetti-like strands.
- 6In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- 7Cook green onions and garlic in oil about 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 8Add squash and stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes more until heated through.
- 9Stir in parsley and lemon juice; mix well.
- 10Add cheese and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Squash Saute
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.0
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 80.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g