Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Halve squash.
- Remove and discard seeds.
- Quarter to fit in a large pot. Add water to 1 inch.
- Bring to boil, cover, reduce to simmer and cook 20 to 30 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove and cool.
- Scrape squash pulp from rind to make 4 cups.
- Drain on paper towels to remove excess moisture. In large bowl, combine squash with mushrooms, onions, peppers and dressing.
- Mix and refrigerate. Serves 8.
AMAZING RECIPE :) Thanks!
This recipe is excellent! I don't even really like squash, but had a few I needed to use up. The squash was similar to having a salad with rice noodles. I added toasted sunflower seeds, and used a mix of caesar dressing and tuscan Italian.
I made a homemade vinaigrette and let it sit in the fridge overnight for the flavours to soak in. Excellent recipe!