Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A recipe I got at the market. I'm posting it here to not lose it. I don't know how many serving it gives. So I'll guess for 4. Tell me how much serving you got if you try it.
- 3 cups spaghetti squash, cooked and well drained
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 6 yellow cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- dried oregano, to taste
- salt and pepper
- Mix all veggies with the squash.
- Add dressing and toss to coat well. Adjust seasoning.
I made this last summer and I can not beleive I forgot to rate it. It is a wonderful warm weather salad and I can not wait for my first mature spaghetti squash to make this again.
I used balsamic vinagrette instead of regular vinegar as we prefer it in my house. I wasn't happy with the texture of my squash... I think I cooked it tooo long was a little mushy otherwise a very good salad...
Well, this was extremely delicious. I did have a funny adventure though, I couldn't find yellow tomatoes, and I was heading to Chicago, and there were some vendors downtown, and luckily I did find some yellow tomatoes. Okay, great salad,I did omit the salt, and the green onions though. The dressing was fabulous. I got 4 fairly large servings out of this. Made for PRMR TAG !!