Recipe by Boomette
A recipe I got at the market. I'm posting it here to not lose it. I don't know how many serving it gives. So I'll guess for 4. Tell me how much serving you got if you try it.
Top Review by annroberts54
I made this last summer and I can not beleive I forgot to rate it. It is a wonderful warm weather salad and I can not wait for my first mature spaghetti squash to make this again.
- 3 cups spaghetti squash, cooked and well drained
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 6 yellow cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- dried oregano, to taste
- salt and pepper